I General information
- These Regulations of the Sfera Ruchu 2020 Festival, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations", define the rules of the Festival, which consists of presentations and accompanying activities.
- The organizers of the festival are: the Youth Center for Culture and Education in Zielona Góra and the Center for Choreographic Practices.
- The festival is aimed at choreographers and dancers who are active in the art of dance theater and are over 16 years old.
- The festival is open to groups, duets and soloists working in the field of dance theater, creatively developing various techniques and methods of working with the body.
- The organizer allows the participation of foreign artists.
- Participants bear the entire cost of food, travel and insurance.
- The Sfera Ruchu 2020 festival will be held in October 2020 in Zielona Góra.
- The director of the festival is: Marek Zadłużny 792 377 337
II Applications and presentations
- The call for applications for the Festival will take place on August 2020.
- The presentation time should not exceed 45 minutes.
- Applications can be made by August 31, 2020 by completing the application form available at the link:https://opch.pl/zgloszenia-2020/
- All information about the show and a link to the recording should be attached to the application.
- Applications sent to the Organizer after August 31, 2020, incomplete or not meeting the requirements specified in the Regulations will not be considered.
- Information about qualifying for the Festival will be sent to the Candidate by e-mail by September 15, 2020 at the latest.
- Qualified Artists must send three photos and a technical rider of the performance. Additionally, they can attach a poster.
- The organizers decide on the date and time of technical rehearsals and presentations.
- The presentations will be open to the public.
- The presentations will take place in the stage space designated by the Organizer.
- CD / USB discs are allowed as a sound carrier. The media must be labeled.
- The organizers of the festival provide participants presenting performances free participation in accompanying events.
- People who do not present performances may take part in the workshops for a fee, only if there are vacancies and after contacting the organizers.
- The application should be sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving the confirmation from the organizers about enrollment in the workshops, you should pay money to the indicated account.
- Workshop participants are entitled to free admission to the presentations.
IV. Preserving and using the image and a license to use the Presentation
- The organizers reserve the right to audio and visual recording of the presented material, as well as the right to photograph, by accredited journalists and photographers.
- Festival participants grant permission to disseminate their image recorded in connection with the Festival and handed over to the organizer, in particular by posting the image of the Participant and dancers appearing in the presentation in the form of photos or films on the Organizer's websites, on posters.
- The Participant declares that he is entitled to the copyrights to the Presentation, and if the Participant uses the works of other authors, the Participant declares that he is entitled to do so and in the event of any claims against the Organizer, the Participant undertakes to fully and effectively release Organizer from the obligation to satisfy these claims.
V Final provisions
- Each participant of the Festival is obliged to follow the organizer's recommendations regarding fire protection regulations. and OHS.
- Persons sending works and applications for the Festival or workshops agree to the processing of their personal data by the festival organizer for the purposes of the festival (the Act of August 29, 1997, on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833, as amended) . amended).
- Participation in the Festival is tantamount to accepting the Festival regulations.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the content of the Regulations. Matters not included in the regulations are settled by the organizer. Failure to meet the conditions of the regulations eliminates the participant from participation in the event.